-
February 1st, 2006, 11:21 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Today I went to the post office to pay for customs for two dolls: Jess and Kirsten. Jess is beautiful but has a mark (pink or red) on her arm, I'm trying to get rid of it. She was NIB and there was nothing near her to give her that mark. She also has a strange stitching (??) on her left arm (on cloth body). I had to pay a lot for customs because the seller put 150.00 dollars as value on customs form (and the doll costed 94.50). She didn't know about customs, I guess, maybe she paid insurance and wanted to be safe.
But my great disappointment was with PM Kirsten. She has silver eye [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] And as you know, I can't send her to the hospital. Well, she is a beautiful West Germany doll (tan body) and I guess she will be a favorite from now on, even with silver eye. I can't blame the seller, am positive she didn't know about silver eye, and maybe it happened in transit...
Well, I guess I will have to stop buying AG things, specially dolls. The new ones because they may be not perfect and the older ones because they can develop silver eye...
But I have good news: my mother is planning to go to NY this year, and DH said if I want he will take care of DD and I could go with her!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Ana Claudia
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks